We aim to give a friendly and professional service to all our patients. However, if you have any concerns about any aspect of our service, please let us know. Speak to whoever you feel most comfortable - your GP, practice manager or our reception staff will be happy to help. In the majority of cases, concerns can be resolved quite easily. However, if you feel we have not dealt with the issues you have raised as you would wish, you can write to the Complaints manager at Hounsfield Surgery, where we will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and advise you of the timescale required to investigate the issue. Once we have investigated the issue we will be in a position to offer you an explanation, or meeting with the people involved.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can often help resolve any problems before they become formal complaints. Please see the Patient Advice and Liaison Service link on our website.
If the your complaint has not been resolved by the practice please contact NHS England using the following contact details. Telephone number 0300 311 2233 or email on England.email@example.com
Pohwer provide an NHS Complaints Advocacy which is free, confidential and independent of the NHS.
- Support you to make a complaint about the service, care or treatment provided by the NHS, including complaints about your GP, dentist, local hospital, ambulance service or pharmacy,
- Support you with a complaint about health and social care,
- Support you to make an NHS complaint on someone else's behalf, including if someone has died,
- Listen to your concerns,
- Signpost you to the right organisation if we think that someone else can be of more help than we can,
- Answer questions about the NHS complaints procedure and explain your options